(out of 1,237)
|Total Number of Students 2010-11||495||n/a||782|
|Preliminary Wealth per WADA 2010-11||n/a||$276,361||n/a|
|Percent African American||19.2%||12.9%||186|
|Percent Asian/Pacific Islander||7.30%||3.50%||44|
|Percent Native American||0.00%||0.50%||939|
|Percent Economically Disadvantaged||5.30%||59.2%||1,214|
|Academic Performance 2010-112|
|Percent Meeting 2010-11 Accountability Standards in:|
|Reading/Eng Lang Arts||96.0%||90.0%||83|
|Percent Tested in TAKS/TAKS-I/SDAA II/TAKS-Alt 2010-11||100%||98.6%||1|
|Dropout Rate 2009-103||n/a||0.20%||n/a|
|Completion Rate 2009-104||n/a||91.4%||n/a|
|Attendance Rate 2009-10||96.7%||95.5%||168|
|Number of Academically Unacceptable Campuses 2010-11||0||n/a||n/a|
|Staffing Information 2010-11|
|Percent Spent on Instruction (Actual 2010-11)||51.6%||59.9%||1,012|
|Instructional Expenditures per Pupil (Actual 2010-11)||$4,086||$4,378||945|
|Fund Balance at end of 2009-10 (%) of Total Budgeted Expenditures for 2010-11||25.4%||18.7%||392|
|Tax Rates 2010-11|
|Maintenance & Operations (M&O)||0.000||1.064||1,025|
|Interest & Sinking Funds (I&S)||0.000||0.171||811|
|Percent Total Tax Rate Difference 2010-11||n/a||0.011||n/a|
1. For all fields (except Dropout Rate) districts are ordered from highest to lowest. For Dropout Rate, districts are ordered from lowest to highest.
2. Data with non-specific or non-numeric values have been masked to comply with the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
For a detailed explanation of masking, refer to: Explanation of AEIS Masking Rules.
3. Dropout rates are calculated only for the 7th and 8th grades.
4. Completion rates reflect the percentage of high school students graduating or continuing high school beyond their senior year.
5. If no staff were reported in the role of Superintendent, CEO, CAO, President, Executive Director, or Principal, then no data is displayed.