Please visit this page often for the most up-to-date guidelines and resources on the 21-22 school year.
• 21-22 Operational Guidelines ("Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan" Plan ESSER III) (Originally posted 7/26/21; *Updated 9/3/21)
• ESSER III Use of Funds Plan (posted 7/26/21)
-PS3013 Schedule of the Approved ESSER III Grant Submission (posted 9/27/21)
-PS3014 Schedule of the Approved ESSER III Grant Submission (posted 9/27/21)
- NOGA was awarded on 9/13/21
We can work together to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- For information on VACCINATIONS, please visit Tarrant County Health.
- For information on FREE PCR TESTING, please visit Tarrant County Health Testing Locations
- For information on your options for masks, please visit CDC: Guide to Masks
- As always, if you or your student do not feel well, then do not come to campus. For more information, see this Parent Decision Making Flow Chart
The COVID Dashboard includes any student, teacher and/or staff members who are test-confirmed with a COVID-19 infection and participated in any on-campus activity during the previous Monday-Sunday while presumed contagious (the last day on campus if within 48 hours of symptoms or COVID positive test if asymptomatic).
The dashboard will be updated on Mondays for the previous Monday-Sunday. ACA is using this reporting timeline so that the data displayed in this chart will match that which a viewer can see in the state reporting system.
ARCHIVED POSTS AND RESOURCES
• Beginning of Year Resources
◊ One Stop Shop - Dates and Times Parents Need to Know for Beginning of Year (posted 7/30/21)
◊ Traffic Information Videos: Primary drop off - https://youtu.be/L6irUKYkpdE
Primary pick up - https://youtu.be/rGfvJwx2Y6s
Intermediate drop off/pick up - https://youtu.be/gaSrqpA9nGw
• Public Forum on COVID Protocols: August 18, 2021 Recording Link
• Parent University: Friday, Aug 6, 2021 Recording Link