Please visit this page often for the most up-to-date guidelines and resources.
22-23 Operational Guidelines (Updated "Return to In Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan" for ESSER III) Reviewed and Updated 8/18/22, 12/15/22
• 21-22 Operational Guidelines ("Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan" Plan ESSER III) (Originally posted 7/26/21; *Updated 9/3/21, 1/7/22; Reviewed 6/30/22 )
Available in Spanish and Vietnamese
• ESSER III Use of Funds Plan (posted 7/26/21)
-PS3013 Schedule of the Approved ESSER III Grant Submission (posted 9/27/21)
-PS3014 Schedule of the Approved ESSER III Grant Submission (posted 9/27/21)
- NOGA was awarded on 9/13/21
Please join our Executive Director of Schools, Mr. Sims, as he describes important information and reminders that will help us have a strong start for the 2022-2023 school year. This recorded Parent University is linked below in three separate videos. We hopt his format will be accommodating to your schedule and needs. If you have any questions or need any clarification on any of these matters, please don't hesitate to email Mr. Sims at email@example.com
Beginning of Year Parent University for 2022-2023
Part 1 - "Simul Nos Fortes:" Together We are Strong - Parent Partnerships at ACA (31 minutes)
Part 2 - Safety Review (24 minutes)
Part 3 - COVID and Other Operational Considerations (7 minutes)
We can work together to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- For information on VACCINATIONS, please visit Tarrant County Health.
- For information on your options for masks, please visit CDC: Guide to Masks
- As always, if you or your student do not feel well, then do not come to campus.
COVID District Dashboard 2022-23 School Year (updated every Friday)