Student Services: Nutrition, Health, Safety
Square Meals (Texas Department of Agriculture)
EZSchoolPay.com (Online meal payment service)
Health and CounselingHealth and Counseling Services - See link at left
Safety and SecurityRequired Posting Information
- Arlington Classics Academy follows the guidelines for the amount and level of physical activity required for students as required by Texas Education Code Section 28.002(1).
- Health Advisory Councils operating through the Campus Improvement Committee of each campus meet at least twice annually, but often more frequently.
- Arlington Classics Academy has adopted and enforces policies through the School Wellness Plan to comply with vending machine and food service guidelines to restrict student access to vending machines.
- Arlington Classics Academy is a tobacco-free school and all campuses adopt and enforce policies that penalize the use of tobacco products by students and others on school grounds or at school-sponsored or school-related activities.
- Parents may require in writing per Texas Education Code Section 28.004(k), 38.0141 their child's physical education fitness assessment results at the conclusion of the school year.
- A summary of the "Guidelines for the Care of Students with Food Allergies At-Risk for Anaphylaxis" includes the definition of anaphylaxis, signs and symptoms, treatment, and management. The full version of the "Guidelines" may be obtained by following this link: Guidelines for Care of Students with Food Allergies
- Per Texas Education Code Section 38.0025(a), (c) Arlington Classics Academy is providing information to parents and students from the Texas Department of State Health Services concerning meningitis. Please follow this link: Information Concerning Meningitis
- As required through Section 38.351 of the Texas Education Code concerning mental health promotion and intervention, Arlington Classics Academy provides training on practices and procedures annually concerning mental health promotion and intervention, substance abuse prevention and intervention, and suicide prevention. Through the assistance of school counselors at Arlington Classics Academy students who require re-introduction into the school community may obtain support and guidance.